The Network of Open Space Friends is holding its fall hometown cleanup this Saturday.
Several cleanups are being organized in the Manomet and Pinehills area. If you’re interested in helping out, contact one of the people listed below.
- Beaver Dam Conservation Area: Sean Withington & Family, 508-667-6704
- Beaver Dam Road/Clark Road: Frank Werny, [email protected]
- Clark Road and Rte 3 Interchange Area: Vicki Whitaker, 508-224-4656
- Cleft Rock Park & Waterfront: Sharon Cote, 508-747-5618
- Fresh Pond area: Marilyn Byrne, [email protected] 508-224-1967
- Great Island Trails: Joseph Curley, 508-681-5027
- Jordan Road: Malcolm MacGregor, [email protected]
- Ship Pond Rd, between Long Pond Rd & Fox Hollow Subdivision: Michael Mulligan,[email protected]
- White Horse Beach: Sands of WHB Association,[email protected]
For more information about helping at a cleanup, visit the Network of Open Space Friends website.